"Former Wall Street Executive and Sit-Ups World Record Holder Bill Morris Shares His Unique Formula for Success"
Bill Morris holds the world record for consecutive sit-ups: 20,100 in 11 hours and 32 minutes. His "Formula for Success" and his personal motto "Learn, Earn and Return" have guided his path to Wall Street and beyond...
- Bill graduated with honors from Boston College (BS) and Manhattan College (MBA in International Finance) before being recruited by Exxon Corporation
- Bill has lived and worked in over a dozen countries including Japan, China, United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, France, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and Luxembourg
- Worked at Exxon Corporation, where he earned 4 promotions in 5 years
- Became a Wall Street executive at age 30, heading International Finance and Operations for investment bank Kidder Peabody in London, Paris, Geneva, Zurich, Hong Kong and Tokyo
- Set the world record for consecutive sit-ups with 20,100 sit-ups in 11 hours and 32 minutes (acknowledged by Guinness, and covered at the time by ABC, NBC and CBS)
- Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Media Arts Group (NYSE Company)
- Headed Citigroup's Middle Market Group in New York City
- Worked for Shearson Lehman Brothers dealing with stock exchanges in London (Stock Exchange Automated Quote) and Tokyo (Ministry of Finance)
- Senior Vice President of Geneva Capital Markets
- Middle Market Mergers and Acquisitions work includes over 1,000 valuations, consulting with over 600 CEOs, and over 100 closed transactions—as well as being a national speaker on Middle Market issues, sharing the stage with Mario Gabelli, among others
- CEO of Morris & Company, consulting on Mergers and Acquisitions
- Currently serves on the board of directors for three companies
- Bill raised over $150,000 for the Make-A-Wish Foundation (an organization that grants terminally ill children their last wish) with his annual Wall Street "Sit-Up-Athon"
- Later served on the Board of Directors for the Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Founder of the Success4Teens company, which produces a 6-part DVD program teaching teens how to set their goals, how to deal with setbacks, how to create a positive mental attitude, and how to build self-esteem and self-confidence
- Partner at SmartGameMakers.com, creating games for financial literacy for kids
- Professor of at University of California at Irvine's Paul Merage School of Business
- Speaker on business strategy, sales, motivation, success and leadership
Have Bill Speak to Your Group
Bill has spoken and held seminars at institutions from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point and Stanford University—to high schools, halfway homes, centers for incarcerated teens and rehab facilities.
He has spoken to diverse business audiences in the U.S. and abroad, on a range of topics including:
- Business Strategy
- Personal and Team Motivation
- Goal Setting and Time Management
- Fitness, Nutrition and Corporate Wellness
- Dealing with Setbacks on the Path to Success
To inquire about Bill's availability, call Adam at 949-478-3670, or send us an email using the form below. We reply to all emails the same day.
Past Engagements Include:
What People Are Saying...
"Bill Morris is a rare breed of humanitarian, fitness guru and mega successful entrepreneur. His ability to tell it like it is and motivate an individual or an entire auditorium into action is second to none. If you are ready to be inspired, Bill is someone you should listen to!" —John Assaraf, New York Times bestselling author of "The Answer" and "Having It All," seen on Larry King Live, CNN, Ellen Degeneres, and Anderson Cooper 360, and featured in the blockbuster movie "The Secret"
"Bill's talk was so stimulating that we went well over the time normally taken for these programs. Yet we were not in a hurry to leave. It seemed as though we could get physically fit just by listening to him. (Wouldn't that be nice?) ... Bill is an excellent motivator and educator." —Bob Gates
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You were amazing and I truly appreciated you being there. Your message is so wonderful. I hope you will stay connected. Our team thought very highly of you and again, we are humbled by your willingness to join us for the day. —Natasha L.
"Thank you for a most incredible presentation. I have had only the utmost positive feedback on your seminar. It was a joy to have you share your gifts with us! I am sure our chapters will have a more successful year because of the insight gleaned at your seminar." —Theresa Weber, Convention Seminar Coordinator, Make-A-Wish Foundation
"I just wanted to say thank you for a great quarter and for being a great professor. You are one of the only professors that I have had, of my college career, who has taught me skills I can use in the future to be a better me. I got more out of this strategic management class than I though I would that is only because of you. I will definitely keep everything you have taught me and will use it to make sure I become successful. I hope to one day contact you, years from today, and tell you about how I have become very successful." —Lita P., Undergraduate Student, University of California, Irvine
I wanted to thank you for coming to Back Bay High School and speaking to our teens. You made a huge impression on the kids that you spoke to. The day after your presentation I asked the kids what they thought and they were all so positive, it really meant a lot to them that you came and shared your story and your tools for success. They all expressed that they would love for you to come back. —Laura Rivas, Counselor, Back Bay High School
Bill, you were fantastic yesterday. I got a lot of really nice compliments on what you said. I think the message was perfect for the group. I greatly appreciate you taking the time and making such a big effort to deliver such a perfect speech. —St. Monica's High School
Inquire About Bill's Availability:
Call Adam at 949-478-3670, or email us using the form below.
We reply to emails the same day they are received.